Saturday, February 4, 2023
News

Fire Broke Out In Candle Factory In Chandigarh – CGCHOTBOX


A major fire broke out in the candle factory located in Hallomajra, Chandigarh on Tuesday morning. Seeing smoke coming out of the factory built in house number 222, people called 112. Policemen immediately reached the spot from the nearby police post and informed the fire brigade department.

,


What's your reaction?

Related Posts

1 of 33

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *